Robot system solutions
Plant construction and application systems with industrial robots
KÖHL offers complete solutions for a wide range of tasks in industrial automation, from design through implementation to comprehensive service. With our experience and knowhow, especially in emission-prone branches of industry, we can produce product and process specific applications strategies for a broad range of industries.
Industrial automation is often characterised by individual demand profiles. Design and engineering competence alone is capable of handling increasingly complex tasks in both technical and financial terms. State of the art simulation programmes enable plant to be designed reliably and faithfully in detail, so all input factors can be reflected and tested before installing any hardware components. The KÖHL group of companies can call on synergy effects, such as between specialist mechanical engineering for the cigarette and tobacco industry, in-house conveyor systems and central control cabinet construction, to meet the most complex demands our customers can throw at us.
Optimising process and production procedures equals higher productivity, improved quality and more people-friendly production = KÖHL
KÖHL designs automation systems such as:
- Fireproof and other press automation systems
- Steelwork automation for ladling, test probe handling on sub-lances etc.
- Casting plant systems such a score and casting filter handling
- Process automation for (Silgranit) kitchen washers, cutting tool processing etc.
- Palleting systems for a wide range of products, such as car batteries, FF blocks, dispatch packing etc.
- Process quality control system (PQC – total geometry measurement, calculating weights etc.)
For the following areas:
- Fine and ordinary ceramics industry
- Building materials industry
- Cigarette and tobacco industry
- Automotive contractor industry
- Consumer goods industry
- Heavy metal industry
KÖHL supports our clients totally and reliably – including in after-sales service. Whether it's ..
- maintenance, repairs or training
- Online helpdesk
- Remote diagnosis
- Implementing process and production improvements
- Emergency on-site service
- KÖHL: Robotbarkeeper (4:43)
- KÖHL: Robotized copper anode handling out of a casting turn table (4:17)
- KÖHL: Robotized kiln car unload and palletizing at refractory brick production line (2:38)
- KÖHL: Robotized label setting (5:11)
- KÖHL: Robotized foundry core handling (3:56)
- KÖHL: Robotized stainless sinks treatment & handling (3:17)
- KÖHL: Robotized refractory brick setting on to pallet (1:26)
- KÖHL: Robotized battery palletizing (2:20)